Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wellington Central Grey Power

Wellington Central Grey Power- Pepptalk photography







Click on picture to enlarge

Today I had the pleasure of addressing Wellington
Central Grey Power as a guest speaker. It was
an absolute delight to be in such good company to
discuss www. pepptalk.net, the DLTCCP and
the media.

The wonderful thing about Grey Power is how diverse
they are and many of the members have campaigned
with me on some excellent causes, going back to Save
Capital Power.

While I did speak about some important issues like
Peak Oil, of which they were pleasingly well informed,
the best part of the meeting came with the questions
and answers. I have invited the members to join the family
of Pepptalk. I would ask you to make them welcome as they
come onboard. These are quality people with penty of wisdom,
so lets make them at home with our e-democracy.

Cheers
Bryan
PS Special thanks to Carrick E Lewis for inviting me to speak. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home